"Reduce operating costs"
- Low fuel consumption
- Low kilometer price
- Up to 9% (1) less rolling resistance
- ENERGY ™ rubber compound that heats less
- Reduction of downtime due to the high mileage
"Permanently transport safely"
- High reliability and durability of the carcass in long-distance traffic
- High resistance to injuries and lateral stress in long-distance traffic
- Reinforced steel carcass, rounded bead tip and modified belt construction
- New rubber compound for improved protection of the substructure
PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT
- Low CO 2 emissions
- The MICHELIN REMIX XTA 2 ENERGY ™ tire offers the same performance as a new MICHELIN XTA 2 ENERGY ™.
- The regrooving increases the service life of the tire. As a result, it can be driven longer in the area with low rolling resistance and consequently low fuel consumption.
- Very high acceptance rate for retreading in the MICHELIN REMIX process
- The tires are manufactured in ISO 14001 certified European plants