" Transport with peace of mind"
- Peace of mind throughout the life of the tyre
- Versatility of use
- Crown area designed for an optimised contact patch and wear pattern
- Rubber compound with improved resistance to lateral scrubbing
SAFETY & DURABILITY
" Protect your load"
- Casing acceptance improved by up to 20% ((1)
- Improved resistance to accidental damage
- Bead reinforced with rubber
- Improved resistance to impact damage
" A greener way to transport goods"
- Performance when retreaded as Remix is similar to new XTE2 and XTE2+ tyres, whilst saving between 21 and 29kg in raw materials ((2)
- Regrooving enables the use of the tyre for longer in its most fuel efficient condition
- A consistent depth of under tread rubber in both MICHELIN XTE2 and XTE2+ tyres
- All MICHELIN XTE2 and XTE2+ tyres are manufactured in European ISO 14001 certified factories